Thursday, November 18, 2010

Procrastination

I have my final Sociology paper due on Monday. I haven't even started it yet and I can't seem to find the motivation to do it. So I decided to blog instead (while I enjoy a fabulous cup of coffee!).

Life has been pretty good here lately. Andy is working 60+ hours a week which has been really hard on him. The money is good, but he's really tired. And I definitely don't get to spend as much time with him as before, but we just have to make the most of what we do get! I'm also trying to wrap up this semester of school. I'm all registered for the Spring Semester which starts in January! I can't believe how fast it is coming!!!

I am also loving this time of year. It is FINALLY getting cold here. Lately the temperature has been hitting the mid to upper 70's. I leave the house bundled up in boots, coats, and scarfs, and then climb in the car (which has been sitting in the sun) and have to run the air conditioner! So weird!!! But now it seems that the Fall/Winter weather is here to stay. I'm waiting until after Thanksgiving to start decorating for Christmas. We didn't do much last year as far a Christmas decorations, but this year I plan to go all out! I'm even going to have Andy hang our icicle lights outside.

We are also getting ready for Black Friday! Andy and I have gotten up at 3:00 am for the last few years and hit the big sales. Unfortunately he has to be to work at 8:00 so we'll drive separately and he'll leave when he has to. Then, he'll go make the money while I go spend the money!

Well, I do still have some housework to do before the man gets home and of course it gives me another excuse not to work on my paper! Don't worry, I'll get motivated eventually! I wrote my last two papers at the last minute and scored A's on both of them. I guess I work well under pressure!

If I don't happen to post until after Thursday, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Cove Girl said...

That reminds me of Chris' procrastination,LOL! I loved sociology! It's probably my favorite class ever. I love knowing what makes people tick.