Tuesday, November 16, 2010

House pics!

I was asked a couple times to post some pics of our house. We've done a lot of rearranging and redecorating over the last year. We're still working on getting a couple rooms in working order. With such limited space, it seems that one room has always been the "dumping ground." So I'm in process of getting every room in our house fully functional as well as providing the necessary storage. A.K.A.... Rubbermaid bins!!!! I'm SO in love with them! :)

So I thought I would post a couple of the rooms that at the moment are neat, organized and clean. I'll post the rest as I get them done. Enjoy!

Here's the computer room!



3 comments:

Kali said...

Wow...it looks so different! I like it!!!

Amy said...

This room has been storage for the longest time, but now it's fully functional and a much better use of the space.

Cove Girl said...

Coming along nicely!